SENIOR DESIGNER / KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER REQUIRED
Closet London is currently undergoing expansion and have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person, to work in a new Division alongside a small team to service both new and existing customers in the UK, and Overseas.
- Ability to work across multi products on both Woven & Jersey product
- Confidence in managing a department, ensuring continuous workflow for your team
- Create commercial clothing ranges to enhance new business
- Liaise with customers to maintain & develop relationships
- UK and Overseas Travel for research of current trends
- Challenge briefs from customers, merchandisers and commercial teams
- Problem solve and make commercial decisions on finished product
- Be able to work within budgets and have a good understanding of business strategy
- Experienced in creating products within cost for the High Street
- To create and produce samples within cost to the customers remit
- Minimum 5years experience in a similar role.
- Have a good understanding of business strategy and be able to work within set budgets
- Pattern cutting experience is essential (Digital pattern cutting is an advantage)
- Technical knowledge of garment construction in order to troubleshoot any issues at managerial level
- Be familiar with the Fit & Sealing processes.
- Understand minimum testing requirements on fabrics & their suitability for the business.
- Able to establish and follow a critical path in line with customers lead times
- Experience in both UK & Offshore manufacturing