- Job Type
Are you an Ecommerce Manager who loves diversity and wants to play an integral part within an innovative and pioneering luxury business, then this is the perfect role!!
Working with the Managing Director both online and OOH you will be looking to deliver a global ecommerce strategy for the business.
Ecommerce Manager – The Role
- Manage a small, dedicated team of digitally minded people, working alongside the Design, Merchandising and Retail teams to complete a truly creative environment.
- Take ownership of the ecommerce platform, setting and delivering a highly visual and innovative product offering for both online and offline.
- Develop and manage the various marketing channels including; SEO, Email, Paid & Organic Search.
- Work with the Marketing, PR and relevant agencies to deliver multi-channel growth.
- Build and manage key relationships with 3rd party agencies and affiliates to ensure TOV is maintained.
- Provide insightful and accurate web analytics using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Review and advise on budgetary requirements for development, content and fulfillment ensuring that the department is in line with company expectations.
Ecommerce Manager – The Person
- Proven Ecommerce experience within a luxury environment ideally retail and fashion led.
- Able to actively demonstrate sales achievements and ROI.
- Excellent knowledge of Shopify, Google Analytics and Excel.
- Ability to play a true hands-on leadership role, leading by example.
- Confident knowledge of digital marketing channels including; SEO strategy/Implementation, Email/CRM, Affiliates, Paid & Organic Search, driving traffic and conversion.
- Experience of managing agencies would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication skills and a passion for product is essential.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives on driving innovation through a diverse multi-channel business.
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly