2 days left
Here is a great opportunity to work in the fashion industry. Our client, a sportswear brandhouse is looking for an active, smart, intelligent and friendly Receptionist/Office Administrator.
Client is happy to consider people without past experience, but has the passion for fashion and has some knowledge about the responsibilities listed below and willing to learn quick.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact to visitors, customers and vendors in person and via telephone.
- Manages reception area, including greeting and looking after visitors.
- Answering incoming calls and transfer them as necessary, including taking messages and passing them on to relevant person / department.
- Supports office staff by carrying out common office duties, including photocopying, printing, scanning, preparing documents.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing mail, including overseas and domestic.
- Deliver incoming post to staff in Unit 1 and Gleneagles offices twice daily.
- Maintains stock lists and orders all office, kitchen and cleaning supplies as needed.
- Ensuring all refreshments have been provided and replenished throughout Unit 1.
- Manages and liaises with service providers, such as courier companies, cleaning companies and getting the best out of them.
- Overseeing the cleaning of Unit 1 and ensuring all areas are clean and presentable.
- Manages meeting room and showroom bookings, including overseeing the cleaning and ensuring they are ready for meetings.
- Ordering lunches / refreshments as required for both Unit 1 and Gleneagles
- Providing travel support as necessary by arranging bookings and reservations.
- Providing general office administration support as required.
- Managing Health & Safety / Fire Regulations and ensuring policies are up to date.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Desire to work in Fashion industry
- Willing to do everything listed above
- Fashion degree or education in Fashion
- Good friendly personality
- Very good common sense
- Self-motivated and focused
- Attention to detail
Apply for Receptionist/Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly