Senior National Account Manager
3 days left
As Senior national account manager for this inspirational beauty brand your role will be to fulfil the following:-
- Grow the business and operational results in specified accounts respecting at all times the image of the brand.
- To define specific strategies and three year plans in line with company goals and objectives for nominated accounts, ensuring actions deliver this plan.
- To adapt the marketing proposition of the company and seize any opportunity to increase Sales and improve space/location and Image in all relevant doors.
- To build effective relationships both internally and externally, having a wealth of knowledge of the accounts to ensure the development of the business.
The role requires a proven track record in setting and driving an account management agenda, delivering on stretching targets while ensuring profitability.
- Deliver yours and your teams wholesale sales annually in line with budget.
- Establish budget investment, trading terms and conditions to ensure profitability per account, ensuring at all times adherence to terms.
- Analyse sales forecasting, stock levels and returns to drive the objectives.
- Set and ensure delivery of sales and three year plan strategy documents.
- Maintain budgetary control for all designated retailer investment plans.
- Review the sell-in and sell-through with particular emphasis on Christmas, and priority A launches
- Prepare and review with National Accounts Controller retail and wholesale targets for all designated accounts.
- Formulate (in conjunction with Marketing), present and negotiate trade-marketing programmes for designated accounts.
- Adapt marketing plans and build specific events and promotions
- Present at sales meetings and conferences an overview of trade marketing plans with emphasis on key initiatives to ensure the buy-in of all concerned.
- Ensure that the Retail Activity Calendar is kept up to date and communicated to relevant Head Office / Field Sales.
- To create the forecasts for all new products for UK and Ireland and acquire approval from NAC / Marketing. Ensure the data is analysed so stock is apportioned to the right retailer and right stores. Also agree Exclusive retailer lines forecast and stock apportionment to stores.
- Report weekly stock and sales figures, including competitive analysis.
- 3 to 5 years relevant sales’ experience ( FMCG or industry)
- Experience in National Account Management
- Experience of UK retail market place
- Personal affinity with brand and products
- Cross functional experience an asset but not essential
- Experience of producing trade marketing plans desirable
- Graduate calibre
Apply for Senior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly