Temporary Wholesale Admin Assistant
2 days left
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international fashion company. You will be part of a wholesale team where the role will offer exposure to working in a fast pace environment.
The ideal candidate will have previous wholesale admin experience within fashion and have good experience of using Excel. Excellent communication skills along with a good work ethic. This role is temporary but with potential to be more long term depending on business needs.
• Liaising with Account Department re areas such as credit control
• Liaising with Logistics - Warehouse Operations
• Liaising with domestic and international sales teams
• Processing re-orders and stock-orders
• Support with online order management system JOOR
• Help maintenance of correspondence records and seasonal check lists
• General shared Office Management duties including management of external document archiving, internal filing system, general equipment procurement etc.
• Ad hoc Reporting (Manage warehouse delivery report)
• Assist with seasonal Order Book Management, Order confirmations, Invoices, Credits
• Supporting the Wholesale Ops team with deliveries
• Customer Service
• Supplying wholesale customers with seasonal data
If you are interested in this exciting wholesale role and you would like to find out more details apply today.
Apply for Temporary Wholesale Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly