Designer (1 year fixed term contract)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a versatile designer of garments and graphics to create ranges in line with market trends and fashion direction.
Designer – The role
• Design to brief with creative flair whilst understanding price restraints.
• General up keep of the design/artwork files and print technique folder
• Compile trend and inspirational shopping trip research
• Present trends to sales team and customers where required.
• Co-ordinate tech packs and artwork sheets
• PLM data input
• Work with the approvals team to get artwork approved with any necessary amendments required.
• Attend customer meetings with sales team.
• Contribute creative input in weekly design meetings
• Make sample comments, check strike offs and be involved in fits
• Manage Junior designers when required
Designer – The candidate
• Knowledge and experience working with CAD packages; Photoshop and Illustrator being essential.
• Previous work experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge of garment and print techniques.
• This role requires a person who has good drawing skills and creative flair
• A fashion related degree is required
Designer – The salary
• Commensurate with experience