Ecommerce Trading Executive
This is a unique opportunity for an Ecommerce Trading Executive who is passionate about product, onsite trading, content and merchandising experienced in working with specialist brands?
Ecommerce Trading Executive - The Role:
- Take ownership of the trade calendar, ensuring all campaigns, product and category launches meet company strategic deadlines.
- Work with PR and social media agencies as required and the CRM team to ensure email calendar is up to date.
- Create and amend online promotions, manage categories, landing pages, ensuring that they are constantly updated and following key trends and current new fashion developments.
- Manage the customer journey from initial site visit to basket conversion, optimising the experience to ensure visitor transition.
- Using 3rd party technology, data analytics, testing to make essential and ongoing site improvements.
Ecommerce Trading Executive - The Person:
- Previous experience of working in a similar online trading role and have proven skills in managing both UK and International sites.
- Clear organisational, analytical and planning skills.
- A passion for product ideally background in Fashion, Lifestyle or Sportswear with drive/enthusiasm for a fast paced and growing online business.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing especially email and preferably SEO.
- Some web design and html coding would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent eye for detail, accurate and highly commercial.
- Experience of working in a cross functional team
- Additional language skills would be of benefit but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and grow within a fun, friendly and team orientated international business.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary to - email@example.com
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.