Office and Facilities Manager
Our client is an artisanal design house that creates beautiful collections of goods, from homeware to jewellery through to womenswear. They are looking for a detail orientated Office/Facalities Manager that is proactive and willing to go the extra mile. This role is a rare opportunity as it is extremely broad from day to day, your duties will cover receptionist/Office management, facilities coordinating to organising the Christmas party.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Taking on reception duties
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Collect all mail and deliveries and distribute to relevant departments.
- Collect outgoing UPS packages in time for daily collection.
- Maintain adequate stocks of stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Provide new staff with alarm fob/codes for appropriate areas and update code spreadsheet accordingly.
- Facilities maintenance acting as the point of contact for any issues within cleaning, gas, electricity, health and safety, photocopiers & printers etc.
- Liaise with all departments to shred surplus Paperwork to ensure the office is kept tidy.
- Coordinate Fire drills occasionally
- Train new employees on everyday phone use and greeting.
- Recruit interns seasonally.
- Co-ordinate with CEO and report any issues arising to Technical department.
- Log all company laptop use and ensure laptops are returned to the appropriate location.
- General Administration when needed.
- Experience within a similar role
- Health and Safety trained
- Confident in facilities maintenance
- Proactive and energetic attitude
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent organisation skills in critical
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient within general administration