Import Merchandiser / Account Manager
A new Import Merchandiser/Account Manager role with a leading Fashion Supplier In Manchester
Your new company
A very reputable global fashion supplier who have continued to expand at a rapid pace due to new customer accounts now have an exciting job opportunity for a Import Merchandiser/Account Manager to join the team with the passion and confidence to lead and develop teams internally. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with drive and a determination to succeed.
Your new role
They are looking to take on a positive and pro-active individual who has a hands-on approach to merchandising and the business in general. You must be confident in proposing business critical decisions which will benefit both the customer and the profitability of the company. You must be capable of handling multiple accounts at once, able to deal with rapidly changing priorities. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time
- Liaising with China office on day to day basis for product development and sampling.
- Managing approvals for fits, lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and communicate to the senior manager as required
- Help and support senior manager to develop potential customers and expanding business.
- Support the buying team in product development to keep products up to date with market trends.
- Arrange showroom display and invite customer come for potential business discussion.
- Arrange appointments and travel to meet customers regularly.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience preferably working within the fast fashion supply sector within clothing currently in the role as a Wholesale / Import Merchandiser. A pro-active/self-motivated can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. Recent experience with owning a portfolio of accounts will be an advantage. Previous sales experience in a fashion accessories B2B environment will be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, discounts and the opportunity to make the role your own & have a lot of autonomy and responsibility by working within a smaller working environment. You will have the chance to manage your own accounts and assist with buying/product based responsibilities by help selecting and building the range.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Apply for Import Merchandiser / Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly