Buyers admin assistant
Amazing opportunity for a buyers admin assistant to join this growing fashion brand based in East London.
If you are switched on, hungry with great admin skills, this role is for you!
- Overseeing intern managing Post
- Overseeing sample management – organising and keeping sample library. Overseeing intern update the sample tracker when garments are send for photoshoot
- Overseeing intern - create the wholesale line sheet for monthly collections
- Planning and preparing for fit sessions
- Writing up fit comments in fit meeting
- Shadowing buyer in meetings – taking notes
- Managing fabric approvals and up-dating the factory
- Arranging meetings with customers
- Sitting in our sales meetings – taking notes
- Production sample approvals
- Sending out fabric approvals/samples to the customer and chasing through the approvals to update the factory
- Liaising with China/Uk factories on daily basis
-Putting exclusive developments into work with China – chasing these samples through
- Sitting in on range reviews
- Liaising with photoshoot to ensure flat shot images
- Weekly Comp shop
- Completing buyers expenses
- Assist buyer arrange look book shoots on adhoc basis
- In a Wework office so lots of perks such as roof top drinks, free yoga and meditation, free breakfast, free workshops on Monday.
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday