As Account Manager for this leading multi-product womenswear supplier you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the ASOS account working on multi-product across several departments, negotiating prices and managing costings demonstrating a strong eye for winning product working closely with customers, merchandisers and designers.
- Manage the critical path for your designated accounts working closely with Merchandising to ensure key deadlines are achieved.
- Attend customer meetings and follow sample requirements through to order.
- Sourcing of fabric and trims, working with customers and the design team.
- Negotiate prices, margins, lead times and quantities liaising closely with the Sales Director and Merchandising team.
- Continual market, trend, catwalk and competitive research to identify key trends and styles for the season working closely with the design team to ensure accurate interpretation.
- Ensure proto and press samples are actioned in line with the critical path and arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Raise PO’s and monitor each style up to UPC stage with Merchandising to enable the factory to go ahead in ordering all relevant trims and labeling.
- Liaise daily with Merchandisers to monitor delivery and Intake plans.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships, proactively keeping them informed at all stages and mitigating against delays.
- Review weekly sales figures including best/worst.
- Account Manager or Sales Executive with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in supplier sales with an aptitude for trend inspired multi-product womenswear.
- Strong product eye with excellent market awareness.
- Experience briefing and working hand in hand with designers.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail in relation to critical path management.
- Service driven building excellent relationships with buyers.
- Ability to liaise effectively and diplomatically across the business and to follow through.
- Ability to effectively manage timescales, workload and priorities.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.