We are partnered with a successful and rapidly growing beauty brand on an opportunity of Ecommerce specialist with experience maximising sales through the brands website and their 3rd party partners including Amazon by ensuring products, imagery and content are up to date as well as implementing marketing strategies.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role and business, with strong online retail relationships, web analysis understanding and excellent excel skills to produce reports.
- Manage all online activity in relation to sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Influence development and continuous improvement of ecommerce strategy to optimise website performance
- Work with the marketing team in implementing strategy for the website in line with overall marketing strategy
- Analyse data and deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance
- Develop sales/promotional calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to maximise the sell in and sell through of 3rd party websites, with a specific focus on Amazon
- Ensure product, content, imagery and information is kept up to date and presented to the highest possible standards
- Regularly visit websites to ensure they are trading at expected levels – especially in relation to visibility, presentation and product availability
- Work alongside sales team in liaising directly with customers to ensure products have maximum visibility and information
- Analyse data from partners and suggest continued enhancement and adjustment of current offer and stockholding
- Work on Amazon platforms to maximise potential of site
- Run strategic campaigns across Amazon Marketing Services to maximise sales
- Visit the offices of 3rd party sellers as and when required to maintain and develop relationships
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role and business, with a degree
- Experience developing digital sales strategies
- Experience optimising digital performance & tracking measurements.
- Experience working with online retailers – especially Amazon
- Understanding of web analysis
- Strong data analysis including use of Excel to create succinct reporting
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about all things digital within the Beauty and Well Being category
- Have great attention to detail and are able to successfully manage a budget.
- Highly organised and can manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Confident in analysing data to gain insights that can be acted upon.
- Ability to influence & have an impact working closely with marketing teams to drive performance and sales, and connect with consumers.