Designer - Women's jersey & sweats
Women's Jersey & Sweats Designer c£35,000 - benefits
Fashion Brand Cotswolds
Zachary Daniels are looking for a women's jersey & sweats Designer to join the team of this successful fashion brand. With previous experience as a women's jersey & sweats Designer, you must have a passion for product and great fabric knowledge.
The role of a women's jersey & sweats Designer involves:
- Developing your category seasonally incorporating design and fabric innovation and brand DNA
- Collating mood/trend/theme boards working collaboratively with the rest of the design team
- Range building working closely with the B&M team taking ownership of option counts and sampling
- Using your product knowledge to own, influence and develop the category further presenting to senior management and stakeholders
- Contributing to the sourcing strategy of your range
- Completing detailed tech packs to contribute to reduced sampling and lead times
- Travelling for inspiration and product development
- Working closely with the technical team on product fit and quality
The successful women's jersey & sweats Designer must be dynamic, motivated and a great team player. Used to multi tasking and communicating at all levels, you will be a confident women's jersey & sweats Designer who is ready for a new challenge.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Design positions - please visit our website for more roles.
Apply for Designer - Women's jersey & sweats
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly