Soft Wovens and Tailoring Designer - Ladieswear
We are working on behalf of a blossoming supplier of clothing to the high street who have initiated a brand new position for a Soft Wovens and Tailoring Designer. The Soft Wovens and Tailoring Designer will be working on the ladieswear team and will be designing all garments including blouses, trousers, tailored outerwear and skirts.
The Soft Wovens and Tailoring Designer will be responsible for:
- Conducting trend research and compiling mood boards in response to set briefs
- Design commercial ranges using CAD software
- Meeting with the customers, various high street and supermarkets customers, to present the ranges
- Work closely with the other in house teams; Merchandising, Account Management etc.
- Reporting to the Design Manager
The Soft Wovens and Tailoring Designer will have excellent communication skills and have similar experience in a fast paced, soft tailoring position.
Apply for Soft Wovens and Tailoring Designer - Ladieswear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly