eCRM Manager (maternity cover)
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced eCRM Manager (maternity cover) at the Mayfair Head Office of this super-luxury brand. You will have complete ownership of weekly newsletters, automated email campaigns, database acquisition and clienteling/121 outreach initiatives with a strategic involvement in Customer Service.
Focusing on brand loyalty, customer segmentation, personalisation and long-term customer profitability, you will have the overarching objectives of increasing customer lifetime value, driving database growth to enhance the service value proposition while ensuring ROI and profitability.
- Plan, drive and execute tailored email campaign journeys in line with the promotional calendar; using trading/product knowledge to ensure campaigns are commercially driven, relevant and targeted
- End-to-end management of email campaign creation, from briefing through to upload into ESP and delivery
- Proactively liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure communications are in line with business requests and wider communication strategy
- Drive and continually develop e-CRM email communications personalisation across all markets
CUSTOMER PROGRAMS AND SEGMENTATION
- Create relevant 121 communications across the region by understanding customer behaviour and global CRM profiles.
- Enhancing existing and building out new automated campaigns to continuously improve performance
- Implement and build multi-level Programs with specific actions and journeys for different customer profiles.
- Implement testing plans for content, subject lines and offers to improve the results and relevancy of campaigns
- Increase customer lifecycle value and develop customer loyalty programs
- Be a champion for CRM across the business, with a particular focus on the eCommerce estate
- Identifying new opportunities to increase engagement points with clients (e.g. chat service)
- Providing recommendations on new developments based on changing digital trends
KPI AND ANALYTICS
- Compiling weekly analysis on performance to the business and successfully adjusting strategy based on performance
- Increase the value from the customer database by increasing frequency of sales, lifetime value
- Proactively make recommendations for campaign improvements & efficiencies
- Budget and ROI tracking against all initiatives
- Identifying key client segmenting opportunities where implementing engagement strategies and 121 clienteling initiatives that can increase the share of wallet
- Strategically involved in enhancing the global eCommerce Customer Care and service value proposition
Skills & Requirements
- Proven success in developing a strong email and CRM strategy from an eCommerce perspective with commercial KPIs within a luxury fashion context
- Excellent knowledge of customer segmentation and lifecycle methodology, online performance marketing and website analytics
- Proven experience of executing campaigns in an ESP (automated as well as weekly newsletters), ideally experience working with Bronto
- Take a data-driven approach with strong analytical skills
- Basic copywriting skills, and creative content-producing skills for a luxury brand
- Good technical understanding and logical thinker
We regret we can only respond to successful applicants.