Wholesale Administrator - Global Luxury Brand
Wholesale Administrator opportunity with a global luxury fashion house based in their modern offices in Central London.
Established over 30 years ago, this fashion house has multiple global offices and offer fantastic opportunities for internal progression, excellent training and a competitive benefits package.
- Manage all client sample requests and deliveries
- Accurately process all orders, re-orders, returns and swaps
- First point of contact from all clients, ensuring they are aware of cancellations, delayed deliveries, etc.
- Build strong relationships with clients and handle all queries and complaints
- Monitor stock availability for re-orders
- Monitor the order process from the time of the appointments to the delivery in store
- Create and manage sales reports
The Candidate:You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 1 year to be considered for this role.Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detailStrong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and prioritiesExcellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Salary is £25,000 + generous benefits
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.