Junior Production Assistant/Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic fashion supplier based in the heart of the west end. They are looking for a Junior production assistant who has ideally had some supplier experience, this can include a relevant placement.
Working with womens fashion jersey product you will be fully submerged into this fast paced environment where you will learn and progress quickly.
Looking for a proactive individual, with great organisational skills, to provide essential support to the production team and be responsible for the day to day administration.
The role will involve:
- Administration and support to the team
- Support with the day to day production schedule
- Ordering labels, trims and hangers
- Dealing with samples
- Liaising with the far east factories
- Entering orders onto their system
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and think ahead
- Basic CAD skills, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team player
- Good communicator, communications skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure caused by seasonal concentration of activity
- Experience of a supplier highly beneficial
Apply for Junior Production Assistant/Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly