EUROPEAN QUALITY MANAGER –PROMOTIONAL MERCHANDISE –Hardgoods/glassware/textiles
This global promotional merchandise business servicing major brands locally & globally is looking for a driven Quality Manager to work in their London office. Overseeing all elements of Brand Assurance for European sourced product and the improvement Quality Policies & Procedures.
You will work with cross client teams to ensure processes, procedures are followed ensuring the quality of product, and the performance for European sourced items complies with client and business standards.
- Support Strategic European Sourcing in the finding, development and maintenance of suppliers.
- Develop the overall strategy for the evolution of the European Quality and Compliance agenda contributing to the overall strategy for the business globally.
- Work closely with the European account teams ensuring consistent performance and high-level stakeholder management
- Achieve the required product quality & safety standard compliance through rigorous product safety risk assessment
- Achieve in a timely manner any necessary corrective measures to quality issues and support the account teams where required
You will carry out factory audits, AQL inspections and implement compliance regulations.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a self-starter, highly driven, adaptable & flexible. You will be able to work alone or in groups with a meticulous attention to detail. The candidate needs to have great communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with both internal and external parties.
If you have relevant experience for this position please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job Ref: RG-5000172
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.