Wholesale Manager Women's luxury brand
Our client is a hugely successful international NewGen Designer looking for a dynamic and organized Wholesale Manager with great interpersonal skills to join the wholesale team to help deliver outstanding service to their global partners. The ideal candidate should be well organized, have an eye for detail, be proactive, and accustomed to working in a small team. Most of all bring a positive can-do attitude and sense of pride to their role.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Your role will support the administration and account management for the sales and trading of wholesale accounts.
- Supporting role for direct sales in a global market. USA, EMEA, as well as servicing the UK Major accounts.
- Ensure all independents are served regularly including taking and placing orders with 100% accuracy.
- Respond to wholesale customer queries and needs effectively and efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results.
- Maintaining and updating sales tools; contact lists/mapping for all existing customers and prospects.
- Support set up a new season collections
- Sales reporting through Zedonk and Joor systems.
- Preparing seasonal sales presentation related to training.
- Assisting with miscellaneous tasks or projects related to International Sales.
- Assist with market/showroom set up and sales
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving.
- Exceptional time management and follow up skills.
- Superior market, product & brand awareness.
- Creative and innovated mind.
- A self-starter, intuitive and proactive.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed wholesale customer expectations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word, In Design is a plus.