Senior Sales Executive - Footwear
Incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial and target driven Senior Wholesale Executive with strong UK contacts - both key accounts and independents - who is looking to join a fantastic team based in Central London.
- Multi-brand showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market
- The business prides themselves on their supportive and family-like work environment
- Managing and nurturing key and independents in the UK & Ire
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Develop and conduct seasonal product training
- Monitoring sell through and acting where required - stock replenishment's, swaps, etc.
- Seasonal road trips - travelling to prospect and existing customers to present collection
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 3 years to be considered for this role
- Must have contacts in the UK
- Proven track record of opening new accounts and increasing turnover YOY
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Full UK driving license
- Salary up to £40k (depending on experience) + bonus and commission
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.