A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic receptionist who has the ambition to make a valued contribution in a fast pace office environment for a well-known beauty brand. The position is for a strong and accurate administrator with great people skills.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
• Take and relay messages.
• Provide information to callers.
• Greet persons entering organisation.
• Direct persons to correct destination.
• Deal with queries from the public and customers.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Prepare letters and documents.
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
• Schedule appointments and meetings.
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
• Co-ordinate maintenance issues.
• Ensure office supplies are maintained.
• Managing a large number of calls.
• Experience as a receptionist.
• Be able to manage time and balance multiple tasks.
• Experience in a retail head office is highly beneficial.
• Strong communication skills.
If you are available immediately and have the suitable skills required - please apply now.
Apply for Temporary Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly