E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a growing fast fashion business with offices worldwide including in London, Europe and Asia. They are looking for an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team. The mandate of the role is to get an E-commerce channel up and running, followed by managing and growing the business.
The role will suit someone with broad e-commerce experience gained within a start-up environment.
The role of an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager involves:
- Owning the Ecommerce P&L
- Providing regular forecasts using sales history, current trading patterns and company strategy reforecasting when required
- Trading the website to maximise revenue
- Implementing ecommerce trading metrics and reports
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and drive sales
- Developing and implementing a promotional/marketing plan
- Analysing campaign metrics, taking action to reach optimum performance
- Developing the website and owning the ecommerce development plan
The successful Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager must be operating at a similar level and have extensive fashion experience gained within a fashion business. The Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager must be an excellent team player and be driven to succeed.
If this sounds like you, please apply in confidence
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK