This is a rare opportunity to join a growing supplier of quality accessories. This position is integral to the business and you will be responsible for collating mood and trend across women’s and men’s accessories.
You will be responsible for organising the department to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently. This is a busy and vibrant department with lots of scope for career development.
Accessories Designer – The role:
• Responsible for organising the department by logging components.
• Providing product development for major brands and retailers.
• Liaising with European and Far East suppliers; including some negotiation of initial prices.
• Help manage the departmental critical path, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Work with the sales team to help develop and grow existing accounts.
• Help collate mood and trend under the direction of the design director.
• Responsibility for mentoring and managing more junior members of staff.
Accessories Designer – You will have:
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
• Strong communication skills
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to contribute in a fast paced environment.
• The ability to work well in a small team and step in to support other team members as and when required.
Accessories Designer – Salary:
• Commensurate with experience
Commensurate with experience