We are working on an exciting opportunity for an Accessories Designer to join a dynamic fashion and sportswear supplier.
The Accessories Designer will work across bags, hats, knit, and some footwear for leading UK Brands and Retailers.
The Accessories Designer will be responsible for;
- Carrying out trend and market research, ensuring ranges are all in line with customer aesthetics
- Designing and developing ranges in line with customer briefs
- Attending customer meetings and presenting ranges
- Sourcing new fabrics and trims
- Liaising closely with overseas factories and creating detailed tech packs
The Accessories Designer will also monitor and update the critical path whilst also monitoring the sample process.
The Accessories Designer must have previous experience in a similar role, with a level of organisational and communication skills.