If you are dynamic design professional with experience across travel goods, luggage or the hard accessories area this is an excellent opportunity to join a leading accessories branded company.
Contribution of original ideas and designs to the design and product development department to support the development of luggage, soft bags, backpacks and holdalls.
Experience or working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop. 3D CAD experience a bonus. Ability to see a project through from concept to realisation.
• Supporting the Head of Department in working closely with brand partners and retail customers to ensure fit and aesthetics meet the customer’s and the partner’s requirements
• Producing detailed product and accessory specs and design modifications for communication to factory and then to the client.
• Product design and development related administration, including email correspondence with suppliers in China.
• Constant research of consumer and industry trends, new materials, colour palettes etc. and to present such to the creative team to ensure we stay ahead of the curve..
• Competitor product research
• Occasional design based work for the marketing team relating to marketing, sales and PR of brand collections.
• Potential scope for product development trips to Far East
• Working to seasonal launch plans including critical path and forward thinking for new collections and trends.
• Innovative thinking on potential new product lines and designs to stay ahead of the market.
• Be able to embrace the full design and development process and its impact on the sales function and how a product is brought to market on a global basis.
On offer is a competitive salary and to join a friendly company with low staff turnover team during an exciting time of growth and expansion.
Up to £30,000