An exciting time to join this ‘small but perfectly formed’ business supplying fashion accessories and gifting to the UK High Street. They are looking for a bubbly and motivated Sales Account Manager to come on board this growing and profitable business and help to nurture existing accounts as well as approach and onboard new customers.
You will have a proven success in Accessories and Gifting Sales and come armed with contacts. You will be customer facing so someone who is warm and engaging would sit very well in this role and business.
Accessories Account Manager- The Role
- Evaluate existing brand accounts and provide a full 360 service from new product line introduction to in season sales and promotions
- Work with the other Sales Representatives and the Design Team to brief them on what customers are looking for and attend meetings to present and sell the ranges.
- Constantly research on territory for new opportunities to open accounts
- Manage your diary effectively to ensure all accounts are visited on a regular basis
- Forecast business seasonally (in value by account and product).
- Present new season and current season product to existing and new accounts
- Liaise with both the customer and the vendors to monitor pricing and shipments
- Confidently negotiate prices with the customers, ensuring business margins are met
Accessories Account Manager - The Candidate
- Proven track record of working in similar position ideally you are already an experienced field sales executive, sales representative or area sales
- Have experience of working with the UK High Street customer
- Must have sales experience in Fashion Accessories and Gifting
- Must be an excellent brand ambassador
- Holds existing relationships with independents and key retailers
- Must hold a clean and valid driving license
- Above all you should be personable, positive and driven.
If this could be you please get in touch to discuss further- firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.