I am looking for an Account Coordinator to join one of the UK's leading Branded and non Branded Eyewear suppliers, to provide commercial support to the Business Manager on Branded product focused on ensuring that the business has a thorough understanding of individual customer requirements, and to co-oordinate individual product information from customers and customer sales order management. In this role you will report directly to the Business Manager.
• Customer account set up and updates
• Creation of sales orders
• Oversee status and accuracy of sales order data: ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures.
• Manage customer and item set-up ensuring that data is correct and complete in ERP and supporting systems.
• Prepare range sheets, price lists and order forms, but also maintain them. .
• Produce item set-up data to include all aspects of the item required by the customer – item, packaging (case/pouch/bag etc), labelling, ticketing.
• Create product specification, packing specifications and other customer-specific product, packaging and shipping requirements.
• Work with supply chain team to manage and coordinate sample delivery to customers and to test facilities.
• Manage creation of customer and product test plans and ensure that all necessary documentation accompanies individual shipments, including direct delivery requirements, forwarder information
• Preparing for and building to completion product ranges for customer meetings
• Monitor customer critical paths and organise delivery scheduling
• Ensure all the customer specific requirements are communicated to the wider team to ensure a successful completion of the project (ie stands, merchandising)
• Main point of contact as a key member of the sales team for allocated customers
Ideal Candidate requirements:
• English Language – written and spoken
• Experience of sales order management
• Process and procedure control orientated
• Exposure to ERP systems
• Basic to intermediate Excel level
• Computer literate
• Able to work under pressure
• Very organized, proactive
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player
• Able to prioritise and manage their own workload
• Service oriented
• Excellent communicator & customer service manners
Great salary and superb benefits await the right candidate, please apply asap
great salary and superb benefits