The wholesale division of the ALDO group is dedicated to transforming the company into an industry-recognized wholesale distributor and third-party sourcing provider of fashion footwear, handbags and accessories. ALDO has already struck branded wholesale, private label and brand management partnerships with several industry heavyweights, and thanks to the ALDO Group's proven track record and international credibility, our impressive portfolio of partners will only continue to grow.
The Account Coordinator acts in a supporting role to the Account Management team. The Account Coordinator will help (removed) to execute and achieve the strategy put in place for his/her brands, as well as perform day-to-day tasks for his/her responsible wholesale customer.
- Support the team with presentation preparations, including collecting samples for meetings, preparing and maintaining line sheets by communicating closely with Account Management team and Product Development team.
- Ensure timely follow up through daily communication with Account management team, PD team and our sourcing team in China
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all sales documents: Sales reports, Sample trackers, Line sheets and Calculators
- Consolidate and ensure accuracy of purchase orders and booking orders, validating with Account Management and sending to suppliers
- Manage and coordinate all sample requests from wholesales customer and ensure timely delivery of samples
- Building out the calendar, and ensuring timelines are met in season from the customer and suppliers
- Support with seasonal calendar and travel preparation for meetings
'passion for fashion, brands and retail'
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Works well in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- English with excellent verbal & written communication skills