Burt Brothers are a family run business established for over 70 years.
We continue to grow within both the UK and International markets as a leading supplier of quality socks and underwear to leading supermarkets and high street retailers.
Position: Sales Account Manager
You will be responsible for driving sales growth and demonstrate your expertise within the supply chain. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced account manager to showcase their skills and independence within our team.
- Lead solo meetings with buyers and participate in sales meeting with UK Customers
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with retailers and other clients.
- Work closely with the Merch/Sales team to ensure accurate input of sales orders and keep CP’s running smoothly to maintain deliveries.
- Liaise with distribution and logistics when required to resolve any issues.
- Manage own portfolio of high street clients, growing margin and sales with support from senior account manager.
- Build key supplier relations – source select and negotiate with FE factories to obtain optimum product and margins.
- Work with Senior Account Manager to set, monitor and adjust season budgets to meet growth and profitability targets
- Attend international tradeshows and sourcing trips where appropriate.
- Account Manager or Sales Executive with a minimum of 5 Years’ Experience.
- Established UK buyer relationships demonstrating expertise in negotiations, margins, pricing and product descriptions.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively to manage the demands of the selling season.
- Clear and confident communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Positive and supportive team player
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to travel abroad when required and possible.