As Account Manager for this highly regarded multi-product supplier you will be responsible for maintaining and developing business with your designated accounts. Day-to-day responsibilities will include costings and negotiation of prices, quantities and lead times with buyers. Close collaboration with design on new products and customer requests whilst proactively managing orders with the merchandising team to ensure product is delivered on time. Customers include a mix of online and fast fashion retailers.
- Attend customer meetings with the design team.
- Work closely with design on new product and customer requests.
- Monitor sample requests and manage product costings using Excel.
- Negotiate prices, margins, lead times and quantities liaising with buyers.
- Raise PO’s and monitor each style with Merchandising to enable the factory to go ahead in ordering all relevant trims and labelling.
- Manage the critical path for your designated accounts working closely with Merchandising to ensure key deadlines are achieved.
- Liaise with the fabric and design teams on the sourcing of fabric and trims.
- Ensure proto and press samples are actioned in line with the critical path and arrive in good time and to the correct specification.
- Continual market, trend, catwalk and competitive research collaborating with the design team on key trends and styles for the season to ensure commercial interpretation.
- Liaise daily with Merchandisers to monitor delivery and intake plans.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships, proactively keeping them informed at all stages and mitigating against delays.
- Review weekly sales figures and opportunities for re-order of fast selling styles.
- Account Manager or Sales Executive with a minimum of 4 years’ experience women's fashion.
- Experience working across multi-product womenswear with a strong product eye.
- Experienced in creating product costings and negotiating prices, quantities and lead times with buyers.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Proactive critical path management.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and priorities.
- Excellence in maintaining strong cross-functional relationships with internal and off-shore teams.
- Proficient in MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
£ in line with experience + excellent benefits