Pentex Ltd is at the forefront of UK fast fashion, leading the way with an innovative approach to fresh design, season after season. We have been established for over 30 years and are an expanding business with a worldwide client base.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to come and join us. The role will entail growing and developing existing and new businesses. You will naturally show passion for high street fashion with an understanding of current trends and consideration for the customers’ needs.
- To manage your own accounts, driving sales
- Managing CP, ensuring the smooth running of orders from initial order to delivery
- To action internal handovers
- Costings, Margin Management and Order Tracking
- To follow up fit comments and action costings where required
- To send lab dips/strike off and bulk submissions to customers and follow up approvals
- To chase production sample approvals
- To ensure internal systems are up to date
- Working closely with Merchandiser and the Production, Design, Tech and Fabric Teams
- To assist Sales Manager and Merchandisers in all aspects of departmental plans
- A minimum of 3 years Sales Account Manager experience with a strong portfolio of relationships with high st and international retailers
- Experience in womenswear & childrenswear with a strong background in soft woven and jersey.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organisation and co-ordination skills
- Good computer skills
- Fashion experience and a good eye for product.
- Proactive and uses imitative
- To work under pressure
- To have an understanding of systems
- Essential to be accurate when under pressure
- Need to be work at a fast pace when necessary
If you are product focused with a passion for Sales and Relationship building and all the above then get in touch. Or if you know someone who would fit the profile please forward to them.