Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accessories Account Manager to join a reputable and established supplier of fashion accessories to high street retailers. Licensed experience desired but not essential.
Accessories Account Manager - The Role:
- Maintaining and establishing relationships.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Managing the critical path so key deadlines are met.
- Liaising with Far East, ensuring all feedback is provided to the relevant departments.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
- Suggest opportunities of how to grow the business.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Customer development meetings.
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- General administration duties.
Accessories Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working with UK high street customers.
- Licensed experience desired but not essential.
- Ideally have a fashion and accessories background.
- Experience managing a team
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers.
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to bring on new customers as well as manage current accounts.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Accessories Account Manager - The Package:
Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.