Account Manager – Furnishings
Salary between £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience
This is a rare and exciting opportunity with a leading British manufacturer of luxury woven fabrics for furnishings. The company works in close collaboration with global luxury brands.
You will join a lively sales team and have the opportunity to combine your creativity and commercial understanding of the market to add real value to an already established brand and product.
Account Manager – Furnishings - The Role:
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers.
- Identifying and creating opportunities for new business areas, products and markets.
- Responsible for setting and agreeing sales budgets & forecasts with clear outlines risks and opportunities.
- Building strong working relationships within the team, working closely with the in-house design team and other departments from production to admin.
- Developing strategy to exploit new markets around the globe.
Account Manager – Furnishings - The candidate:
- Ideally you will have some experience in the industry and preferably textiles, whilst it is anticipated you will have around 3-5 years’ experience candidates with a good solid and relevant grounding within this market will also be favourably considered.
- Will enjoy and have demonstrable experience of presenting to customers be that on client or showroom visits.
- Have a proven track record of sales into luxury markets or have had experience of technical sales.
- Be a dynamic, driven and market focussed person that is self-motivated, highly organised that understands the importance of attention to detail that can manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Will have strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in textiles.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11701 - HH.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.