This exciting opportunity has arisen for one of my clients a leading womenswear supplier to major retailers across the UK high street. As an Account Manager you will be looking after some of my client's key accounts. Previous experience dealing with Far East factories including Bangladesh and Cambodia is key for this role and a solid understanding of Jersey and or Knitwear.
You should have good people management skills and an understanding and experience of working within a fast-paced fashion supplier, Strong negotiation skills with fabric and yarn and being able to be effective and commercial with costings are imperative for this role .
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain sales for key accounts of which the candidate will have complete ownership.
- Responsibility for overseeing samples through to production.
- Understanding key trends and having the 'eye' for fashion
- Understanding fabric and yarn developments across multi-product
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Previous Account Management or Buying experience within the High Street Supplier or retailer
- A dynamic, hands-on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Proven Sales Record
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritize workload
- Managing high volume orders in an organized and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with existing and new clients
- Actioning Buyer's requests reproduction sampling
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
020 7433 2532