Account Manager/Office Manager
Salary up to £30k DOE
This small but well-established supplier of ladieswear to the high street is looking for someone to inherit some existing customer accounts to manage, whilst also managing the in-house team on a day to day basis.
This role will be hands on and will involve some merchandising responsibilities such as raising orders, managing critical path and following the production process from start to finish with the offshore factories. You will also be overseeing the team, ensuring things are running smoothly, deadlines are being met and issues are being dealt with promptly.
This role would be great for an experienced account manager; someone who is super organised, can manage several things at once and thrives in a fast paced environment. A brand new role and exciting opportunity.
Account Manager/Office Manager - The Role:
- Account managing existing key high street accounts. Liaising with customers to ensure that all needs are met after the initial meeting - through CADs/swatches and samples
- Overseeing the small in house team ensuring that everyone is managing their time accordingly, issues are picked up and resolved quickly and deadlines are met.
- Reporting directly into MD of business.
- Role also involves some merchandising responsibilities such as maintaining the critical path to ensure all key dates meet customer requirement/deadlines, raising P/O’s, managing samples, organising deliveries and general administrative BOH tasks.
- Manage customer expectations, approvals & deliveries
- Trend and market research.
- Reviewing customer fit comments to ensure all notes and amendments are clear
- Assessing sealing, pre-production & shipment samples
- Role also will involve overseas travel for sourcing trips and factory visits to Far East.
Account Manager/Office Manager - The Candidate:
- Ideally minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a similar fashion supply environment either as an Account Manager or Senior Merchandiser.
- Ideal candidate will also have experience of managing a small team and overseeing daily running of the office.
- Experience managing critical path is essential
- Must have excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Successful candidate must be fully fluent on Microsoft Office in particularly Microsoft Excel
- Must be willing to travel internationally with valid UK passport
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11638 2KK.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.