Our client is a respected design-led business, their portfolio includes mens, ladies and childrens clothing, accessories and footwear. They now have an opening for an Allocator to join their Buying and Merchandising team.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Planning and transact optimal stock allocations to ensure correct stock levels and ranges for each store.
- Work in accordance to guidelines set with regards to stock volumes, replenishment schedules, catalogue requirements & promotional activity.
- Liaise with stores & concessions on stock queries & customer orders assisting their requirements.
- Work alongside the Merchandiser to ensure stock is optimised as required, based on sales and Channel performance.
- Feedback to Merchandiser & Head of Departments on bestselling styles, slow selling styles, fit & quality issues.
- Visit stores on a regular basis to understand store profiles and provide store feedback.
This role requires at least 12 months experience in an office environment with previous allocation or retail experience. You must have strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret data and use data proactively to improve processes and outcomes, strong communication and organisational skills and commercial awareness. You must be proficient with Microsoft office and have excellent Excel skills and be willing to travel within the UK.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a good salary that will depend on your experience and the chance to progress and further develop your career.