Our client is a leading lighting supplier providing premium collection brands to both national accounts and independents across the UK. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Area Sales Manager into their business to cover the North of England and Scotland.
Area Sales Manager - The Role:
- To provide knowledgeable, excellent service with regular contact with all customers within the northern area
- Develop relationships, promote, and sell product to a range of customers within the territory, including independents, wholesalers and online retailers
- Drive sales both with existing customers and through prospecting and developing new business
- Present new collections and core range products to increase line extensions across 3 different brands
- Respond to customer queries with specialist advice or information
- Help to prepare sales campaigns, business and marketing plans
- Take responsibility for quotations, budgets, payments and credit control
Area Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must have sales experience working within lighting or interiors
- You must be customer focused, a strong relationship builder and able to sell across a range of channels
- Communication and influencing skills are essential
- You will be organised, methodical and proactive, able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines
- A flexible, team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Must be prepared to travel - ideally you will be already based within territory
Area Sales Manager - The Package:
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Company car
- Many other benefits
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.