This is a unique opportunity for an Assistant or Trainee Retail/Branch Merchandiser looking for a new challenge and the next step in their career.
This leading womenswear business is looking for a merchandiser who has experience in analysing figures, forecasting and range planning, you will work as part of a small team, reporting on market information and sales figures ensuring the product mix is correct and commercial and markdowns are minimised.
Branch/Retail Merchandiser – The Role:
- Driving sales and reducing mark downs
- Identifying store performance trends, risks and opportunities
- Store visits, weekly KPI reviews and option/depth analysis
- Analyse sales, by style, size and price for range planning.
- Monitor competitors.
- Present results and analysis to the team
- Regular communication with store and Retail Managers
- Assisting with the management of flagship, concession and franchise stores.
Branch/Retail Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar branch/retail role is essential
- Backgrounds outside of womenswear will be considered
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical
- Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
- Excellent time management
- Highly organised
- Clear & confident communication and presentation skills.
- Strong decision maker, able to influence senior members of head office and Retail
- Full driving licence.
One of the UK’s leading multi-channel retailers with great company values, actively promoting career development and personal improvements. It’s a vibrant and friendly head office with an excellent reputation and one of the most modern retail systems globally.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting our reference: 11542 MM.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
0330 335 0986