This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a contemporary fashion brand. You will provide administrative and creative support to the buying team in translating key fashion trends into exciting products. If you have fashion buying experience, then this could be an amazing career choice for you.
- Responsibility for all development, approved, reworked, rejected and collection samples.
- Preparation of samples for meetings, sample management and general housekeeping.
- Responsibility for progressing garments and managing the critical path of garments.
- Understanding and interpreting sales reports.
- Liaising and working with suppliers on a regular basis.
- Involvement in range building.
- Carrying out regular competitor analysis and presenting findings to the team.
- Understanding of garment costings and price negotiation.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft packages.
- Have great garment knowledge.
- Have minimum 6 months experience in a similar, fashion related role (solid work placements will be considered).
- Have strong numeracy and understanding of figures.
- Be self-motivated and be able to manage their own workload.
- Have a proactive and flexible approach.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
- Be a car owner and have a full driving license
Commensurate with experience