We have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Designer to join a market leader working alongside the Designer to provide strategic and commercial design direction and trend research to the Buying Teams.
As an Assistant Designer you’ll work alongside the Designer to provide strategic and commercial design direction and trend research to the Buying Teams.
As a Assistant Designer with relevant experience in previous roles, ideally within footwear and accessories you will need a strong working knowledge and understanding of Adobe Software: Illustrator & Photoshop
Candidates must have
• Super creative and innovative. You’ll need to have an imaginative eye and constant motivation for creating new inspiring looks for our customers.
• A real team player. Liaising with the buying team and designers, suppliers and other departments on a regular basis in terms of fabric, design, shapes, colours and policies etc. is a given.
• Commercially aware. Staying ahead of trends and researching new ideas is vital in the role to have a competitive advantage over other retailers.
• A strong and driven communicator. Your role will require you to regularly present clearly and concisely on trends through photos, drawings and samples to suppliers and the wider team.
• Detail obsessed. Ensuring that critical paths, sales and reports are monitored and all details regarding measurements and phasing in of products are met.
As well as a competitive salary, you will have a progressive career path. Flexible working hours are offered and excellent benefits.
€47,600 + excellent benefits
If you are looking for a change and a progressive career contact QHQ now!