Employer: Fashion Head Office.
Salary: Up to £28,000
Reference: RC - 896175 - BRI/8
A role has emerged for an established Assistant Designer/Junior Designer to join a supplier near Bristol. This is non fashion accounts and would suit those from a work-wear or uniforms background.
Assistant Designer - The Role
- Working alongside a small Design Team with exposure to all product areas
- Gain in-depth knowledge on specialist fabrics and finishing
- Drawing up CADS on the Adobe Suite, editing BOMS and Tech Packs on Excel.
Assistant Designer - The Candidate
- Previous experience in a Design role, minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role
- A proficiency in both Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Logical thinker with a good eye for details
- Good knowledge of the supplier industry would be an advantage.
This is a Temp Role so you must be immediately available.