The Assistant Import Merchandiser Overview
Due to expansion, this supplier is looking for an Assistant Import Merchandiser to join their knitwear division, in order to assist on the production process, support the team and alleviate administrative responsibilities. You will work with high street and supermarket customers.
The Assistant Import Merchandiser Responsibilities
- Update the critical path with new styles and ensure deadlines are being adhered to
- Create barcodes
- Follow the imports and shipment of goods, raising any issues or delays
- Order swing tickets, tags, bags and labels
- Welcome visitors, including customers into the office
- Data input and recording of samples
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails
The Assistant Import Merchandiser Skills and Experience
- Experience within an administrative role is beneficial, you must be willing to take on an admin-heavy role in order to understand the fundamentals
- Competent using Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic
The Assistant Import Merchandiser Additional Information
This is an office based role, 8:30am-5pm. An excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or a hard-working individual with an administrative career.