We are working on behalf of a highly successful Accessories company who are looking for an Assistant Knitted Accessories Designer to join their growing team.
The Assistant Knitted Accessories Designer must be educated to degree level and have an excellent understanding of knitting techniques and be willing to learn on new machinery.
The key responsibilities of the Knitted Accessories Designer will include;
- Working closely with customers, working to briefs and regularly attending meetings
- Carrying out trend and market research
- Designing commercial ranges of knitted accessories
- Working closely with the technical team
- Understanding the machinery used and what can be created
The Assistant Knitted Accessories Designer will ideally have knowledge of knitwear, including different gauges and be self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a drive to learn.