A thriving fashion company are keen to find an Assistant Ladieswear Buyer to join their flourishing team.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Ladieswear Buyer will include;
- Working closely the designers and garment technologists to develop and design commercial ranges
- Build and develop existing customer relationships, working closely with buyers and working to briefs
- Presenting and selling ranges
- Working closely with and regular visits to factories overseas
- Negotiation cost prices
- Attending sample and comp shopping trips.
The Assistant Ladieswear Buyer must have some experience of working with High Street retailers/brands and be able to confidently sell and develop ranges.
The Assistant Ladieswear Buyer must have excellent communication and organisation skills with a drive to succeed and a ‘can do’ attitude.