We are working with a highly successful fashion brand who are looking for an Assistant Designer working across multi product ladieswear.
The Assistant Ladieswear Designer will support the design team with general ad-hoc duties and work to create cohesive ranges that are in line with the brand.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Ladieswear Designer will include;
- Carrying out trend and market research and curating this into commercial ranges
- Attending fit sessions, making fit comments and creating detailed tech packs
- Sourcing new fabrics and trims
- Liaising with factories and suppliers overseas and in the UK
- Design and developing ranges
The Assistant Ladieswear Designer will have soe previous experience in a similar and be highly driven and self-motivated with a creative flair.