This iconic multi-channel retailer, is well known for their impeccably stylish, beautifully designed products which cover fashion, homeware and gifting. Being one of the fastest growing retail businesses in the UK they pride themselves on the finest quality products at outstanding value for money.
Due to their expansion on the high street, they are looking for an assistant manager to join them in their new store opening, based in Windsor.
As the new assistant manager you will receive:
- Discount: eligible for a very generous discount.
- Healthcare & Pension Scheme: offering access to private health-care and our Group Personal Pension schemes upon joining the business.
- Bonus: all employees are entitled to join a competitive bonus scheme.
- Life Assurance: all employees are covered by a life assurance plan.
- Family Friendly Benefits: encouraging a true work-life balance and offer a wide range of family friendly benefits – a childcare-voucher scheme, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, adoption, parental and carer's leave.
For more information on the role please click to apply or alternatively, email Tim Maguire on email@example.com
A basic salary of up to £26,000