A highly successful and growing fashion company are looking for an Assistant Menswear Designer to join their dynamic team working on multi product ranges of commercial Menswear.
The Assistant Menswear Designer will be responsible for;
- Researching trends, creating mood boards, colour research, fabric research and catwalk analysis
- Working on ranges for customers and for the in-house brand
- Liaising with factories overseas
- Creating detailed tech packs
- Designing and developing commercial, on brand ranges multi product menswear.
The Assistant Menswear Designer will work closely with the technical and buying teams to develop ranges and monitor samples.
Applicants for the Assistant Menswear Designer must have commercial CAD samples of garments, ideally have some experience in designing commercial ranges and be willing to work within a fast paced and rewarding environment.