Luxury bridal company are looking for an assistant merchandiser to join their head office team.
A fantastic opportunity for someone ready for that next step, wanting to make an impact and see their ideas in action.
This small head office team are behind a small company in an exciting growth phase and need someone with great drive and initiative to lead the merchandising function for the business. You will work in cooperation with the team with the freedom to impact change and develop the role into your own.
This is an excellent opportunity for an allocator, planner or merchandising assistant ready for their next step.
Leading your department
Beautiful Office with views
Small friendly, fun and collaborative team
• Creating & implementing merchandising tools & processes
• Managing stock to maximise sales
• Developing and running weekly/quarterly/annual sales reports
• Working with the sales team & the design team to analyse range performance & suggest actions
• Managing wholesale orders
We would love to hear from someone with:
-Previous merchandising experience looking for that next step.
-Someone looking to join a smaller company and be in a hands on role.
-Someone self -motivated and confident working independently and well as being a team player
£24,000 - £30,000