We are currently looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a retail group who have recently relaunched one of their brands.
As the Assistant merchandiser you will be responsible for planning for online, third parties and wholesale across all product ranges, so must be highly numerate, commercial with good analytical skills.
Responsibilities include –
• Management of OTB and critical paths.
• To collaborate with the product teams to effectively manage the OTB and critical path for each of our franchise partners. Once you have developed your understanding of our brand you will:
• Manage weekly progress meetings, both internal and directly with factories and hubs via telephone
• and video conferences.
• Determine appropriate course of action on product/supplier issues making the correct commercial
• decisions, in line with achieving positive launch availability.
• Work closely with Development/Design teams with initial range/option plans in line with business trading
• Manage weekly trading meetings with senior management presenting best sellers and top line sales.
• Work closely with Logistics Manager on vessel schedules to achieve launch availability.
• A strong understanding of the merchandising function within a fashion brand.