We have a position available for an Assistant Merchandiser to join our fashion client, working in their busy office. The Assistant Merchandiser will be working on women’s fashion.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Merchandiser will include:
- Collating reports for weekly trend meetings and presenting the sales performance
- Conducting SWOT analysis’
- Managing the delivery schedule in line with the stock and intake targets
- Working with ecommerce and marketing to inform them on best sellers etc and contributing to quality online visual merchandising
- Maintaining strong working relationships with the suppliers
- Maximising the availability of core lines
- Helping and advising the Allocator and MA when necessary
In the Assistant Merchandiser, the company are looking for an individual with good morals and work ethic, some experience within an analytical merchandising role and constantly strive to exceed expectations.